Cone Beam CT – 3D Imaging West San Jose
What is Cone Beam Computed Tomography (CBCT)?
Cone Beam Computed Tomography (CBCT) uses a cone-shaped beam and digital processing to reconstruct 3D image of your teeth and jaw. CBCT scanners are compact in size, capable of producing high-resolution 3-D imaging of hard tissues, and are compatible with computer-aided imaging software for improved diagnosis and treatment planning.
- Imaging exposes patients to less radiation than traditional CT scans
- The scan is fast and comfortable to the patient
- Reduction in metal artifacts
- One scan produces a volume of images that can be viewed and manipulated
- Illustrates recommended treatment plans to patients using 3-D software
- Allows dentists to visualize internal anatomy that cannot be diagnosed externally
- Lower cost for patient when compared to traditional CT
Anatomage InVivo 3D Imaging Software
Anatomage has been a market leader developing the most advanced 3D rendering software for dental specialists for more than ten years. The InVivo6 software is the most advanced planning tool on the market, used by major academic institutions, and the top private practices allowing them to visualize unique anatomy not easily seen on standard x-rays. With a wide range of diagnostic capabilities this advanced dental technology helps San Jose dentist Dr. Pries plan the safest and most effective treatment plans for his patients.
Please give West San Jose Dentist Dr. Pries a call 408-260-0200 or send us an email to schedule your visit today.